Do you want to delete or deactivate your Doximity account? Are you facing any problems with your Doximity account or because of any other reasons, do you want to know how to delete a Doximity account permanently?
If you are looking for any help or need guidance for Doximity account deletion, then you are in the correct place. Here we have given step-by-step guidance to delete your account easily.
Our team always did the proper research before writing this article. We have practically tried multiple ways to delete the Doximity account and found below 2 easy methods as consideration.
What is a Doximity?
Doximity is a leading healthcare professional community in medicine. Their mission is to connect professional physicians with patients so that they can get the service easily and it can be more successful and productive.
Doximity Company Details:
|Type of Company
|San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Nate Gross, Jeff Tangney, Shari Buck
Why should you delete your Doximity Account?
It may depend upon your usage of your Doximity account and why you should delete Doximity account. Most of the common reasons for which you should deactivate or delete your Doximity account are as follows:
- If you want to delete your old account and unnecessary information or you may be created your account just for a temporary period and get unnecessary newsletters in your inbox which is making the inbox more spamming.
- Due to security reasons, When your Doximity account is deactivated, there may be some chances of removing an extra layer of security to your account which may be a sign of account hacking or data breach.
- Your personal details are available publically, so it may lead to privacy leakage.
How to Delete a Doximity Account?
If you are sure to delete your Doximity account and look at the step-by-step process then you can delete your Doximity account by following the below methods:
- How to delete a Doximity account through the website?
- How to delete a Doximity account by sending an email?
1. How to delete a Doximity account through the website?
User can delete their Doximity account through their website by following the below steps:
- Open any browser.
- Go to the Doximity website www.doximity.com and login into your account.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and navigate to the Account Settings section.
- Click on the Delete Account option.
- Confirm your account deletion request by following the instructions.
2. How to delete a Doximity account by sending an email?
User can delete their Doximity account by sending an email by following the below steps:
- Step #1: Open your registered email box.
- Step #2: Compose a new email to [email protected].
- Step #3: Keep the subject “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Step #4: Provide your valid reason for deleting your Doximity account with other account details and erase all account information. You can also mention the below details to proceed quickly.
- First & Last Name
- Your registered email
Are you confused about how to write the correct email for Doximity account deletion, you can just refer to the below sample email:
Subject: Request for Account Deletion
Hi Doximity Team,
I want to delete my Doximity account as I am not using this account anymore now.
Please delete my Doximity account as per the below-mentioned details.
Name: Abdu Ruzen
Contact No: *Your_Contact_Number*
Thanks and regards,
If still you are unsatisfied or not able to delete your Doximity account, then you can also directly contact their customer care number for quick assistance.
Hopefully by following this guide “How to delete a Doximity account?“, you have deleted your Doximity account easily. Both of the above methods are easy to follow, while requesting to delete your account through email may take up to a few days to be completed as it has some dependency upon doximity support team.
If this article, helps you to delete your Doximity account, then please share this guide with your friends or relatives and let the deletemaster go ahead one step.
Thank You! and Happy Learning!
Other Queries We Have Covered
- Doximity delete account
- how do I delete my Doximity account?
- can you delete a Doximity account?
- 2 Easy Ways for Jitterbug Delete Call History
- How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart?
- How to Delete IMVU Account? – Best Way You Should Try 2022
- How to Delete a Depop Account?
- How to delete an Ibotta account?
- How to delete a Vimeo account?
What will happen when I delete my Doximity account?
Once user will delete their Doximity account permanently, all information related to their account will be erased online permanently including profile information, chat history and other data.
Can I register on Doximity if I am not a doctor or healthcare professional?
No, You can not be able to register on Doximity. Doximity is the platform which allows only licensed healthcare professionals.
I am facing an issue while trying to delete my Doximity account, what can I do?
If you are facing any issues to delete your Doximity account, then you can also directly contact their customer care number for quick assistance.
How can I request the Doximity support team to request account deletion?
You can request the Doximity support team to delete your account by sending an account deletion request email to [email protected].
What is the necessary information I need to mention while requesting for account deletion through email?
While requesting to Doximity support team for account deletion, you are requested to mention the below details to proceed quickly.
1. First & Last Name
4. Your registered email
5. Accidentally, I deleted my Doximity account. Can I get it back?
No, Once you deleted your Doximity account permanently, It can not be recovered again. You may register again on Doximity to create your account.