Do you want to delete or deactivate your LendingTree account? Are you facing any problems with your LendingTree account or because of any other reasons, do you want to know how to delete LendingTree account permanently?
If you are looking for any help or need guidance for LendingTree account deletion, then you are in the correct place. Here we have given step-by-step guidance to delete your account easily.
Our team always does the proper research before writing any article on any topic. We have practically tried multiple ways to delete the LendingTree account and found below 2 easy methods as consideration.
LendingTree Account Deletion Overview
LendingTree is a leading online lending marketplace in the United States that allows potential borrowers to connect with multiple lending operators, however, let’s have an overall view on deletion difficulty, no of ways of deletion, including customer contact details.
|Deletion Difficulty Level||Medium|
|Ways of Deletion||2|
|Customer Care Availability||Yes (Email: [email protected], Contact No: 1-888-272-1355)|
Table of Contents
What is a LendingTree Account?
LendingTree is a leading online lending marketplace in the United States that allows potential borrowers to connect with multiple lending operators.
It offers various loan types like personal, auto home equity, mortgages, and more. It also provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ feature that helps borrowers to find the lender that is perfect for them.
LendingTree Company Details:
|Type of Company||Public Company|
|Headquarter||Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.|
Why you should delete your LendingTree Account?
It may depend upon your usage of your LendingTree account and why you should delete LendingTree account. Most of the common reasons for which you should deactivate or delete your LendingTree account are as follows:
- Due to security reasons, When your LendingTree account is deactivated, there may be some chances of removing an extra layer of security to your account which may be a sign of account hacking or data breach.
- Users may be created their accounts just for a temporary period of time and are getting unnecessary newsletters in their inboxes which is making the inbox more spamming. However, the users are not using their LendingTree accounts.
- Your personal details are available publically, so it may lead to privacy leakage.
How to Delete LendingTree Account?
If you are sure to delete your LendingTree account and look the step-by-step process then you can delete your LendingTree account by following the below methods:
- How to delete LendingTree account through the website?
- How to delete LendingTree account by sending an email?
1. How to delete LendingTree account through the website?
User can delete their LendingTree account through their website by following the below steps:
- Open any browser.
- Go to the LendingTree website https://www.lendingtree.com/ and login into your account.
- Scroll down to go to the bottom section of the website.
- Navigate to the About Us section and click on the Contact Us link. The user will be navigated to Contact Us page.
- Select your correct topic from the drop-down or choose the ‘Other‘ option.
- Navigate to the ‘Let’s get some details‘ section.
- Keep the subject as REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT in the ‘Summarize what you’re looking for‘ text field.
- Provide your correct reason to delete your LendingTree account with other account details in Explain Issue field.
- Navigate to the ‘Your Contact Information‘ section and provide your contact details like Name, Email, and Phone No.
- Check the acknowledgement and click on Submit button.
- A success message will be displayed to the user.
After submitting the request, you may take up to 72 hours to get a response.
2. How to delete LendingTree account by sending an email?
User can delete their LendingTree account by sending an email by following the below steps:
- Step #1: Open your registered email box.
- Step #2: Compose a new email to [email protected].
- Step #3: Keep the subject as “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Step #4: Provide your valid reason for deleting your LendingTree account with other account details and erase all account information. You can also mention your registered user name or email id to proceed quickly.
Are you confused about how to write the correct email for LendingTree account deletion, you can just refer to the below sample email:
If still you are unsatisfied or not able to delete your LendingTree account, then you can also directly contact their customer care number for quick assistance.
Contact the Customer Care Department at 1-888-272-1355.
Subject: Request for Account Deletion Hi LendingTree Team, I want to delete my below current account as I am not using this account anymore now. Please delete my LendingTree account as per the below-mentioned details. Email: *Your_Registered_Email* Contact No: *Your_Contact_Number* Thanks and regards, *Your_Name*
Hopefully by following this guide “How to delete LendingTree account?“, you have deleted your LendingTree account easily. Both of the above methods are easy to follow, while requesting to delete your account through email may take up to a few days to be completed as it has some dependency support team.
If this article, helps you to delete your LendingTree account, then please share this guide with your friends or relatives and let the deletemaster go ahead one step.
Thank You! and Happy Learning!
Other Queries We Have Covered
- LendingTree delete account
- how do I delete my LendingTree account?
- can you delete a LendingTree account?
- 2 Easy Ways for Jitterbug Delete Call History
- How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart?
- How to Delete IMVU Account? – Best Way You Should Try 2022
- How to Delete a Depop Account?
- How to Delete Adult Friend Finder Account? – 5 Easy Steps
- How to Delete Hellofresh Account? – Follow 4 Easy Steps
How to Connect With the LendingTree Support Team?
You can connect with the LendingTree support team through the contact number 800-813-4620 or use their contact form.
Can I use LendingTree outside of the USA?
Currently, LendingTree provides service in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
Does LendingTree affect your Credit Score?
Actually, credit score depends upon your individual credit history whereas a well-known lending source like LendingTree can help to improve your credit score also.
Who owns LendingTree?
LendingTree is owned by IAC/InterActiveCorp.
How does LendingTree make money?
Generally, lenders pay LendingTree for being on their network for business. However some products like credit cards and deposit accounts, lenders again paid when the end user makes a purchase or enrols for any service which allows end users to use LendingTree for free.
Does LendingTree verify your income?
No, LendingTree never verifies your income.
Is LendingTree a lender?
LendingTree is not a lender exactly, whereas it allows connecting the user with the lender through the LendingTree platform.
How long does Lendingtree take to approve a loan?
Basically, LendingTree takes about 2 to 3 business days to approve your loan.
Is LendingTree a bank?
No, LendingTree is not a bank, It helps the borrower to connect with a large number of lenders so that users can choose the perfect lender as per their requirements.
Where is Lendingtree located?
LendingTree is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
1415 Vantage Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28203