Do you want to clear your cart on Instacart? Are you need any help removing any items or clearing the total cart on Instacart?
If you are looking for any help or need guidance for “How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart”, then you are in the correct place. Here we have given a step-by-step guide to clearing your cart on Instacart.
We have practically tried multiple ways to clear items from the cart on Instacart and found the below 2 easy methods. You can follow any of the below methods to clear your cart on Instacart.
Table of Contents
What is Instacart?
Instacart is an American company that provides grocery delivery and pickup service in both USA and Canada. It provides other features like same-day delivery, shopping from local stores, real-time updates, live chat and more.
Instacart Company Details:
|Type of Company||Online Services, Private|
|Headquarter||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Founder||Apoorva Mehta, Max Mullen, Brandon Leonardo|
How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart?
If you want to clear your cart on Instacart, then you can clear it by the following methods:
1. How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart through the Website
You can clear your Instacart cart through the website as follows:
- Go to the Instacart website at https://www.instacart.com/ and login into your account.
- Click on the Cart icon on the top right corner of the website. A cart containing one particular group of listings will be displayed.
- Click on the “Continue Shopping” button. The category-related website will be opened.
- Now, click on the Cart icon again. All products or items that you have already added will be displayed.
- Click on the remove option for all the products one by one or simply choose the “Clear Cart” button.
- An empty cart will be displayed to the user.
2. How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart through the App
You can clear your Instacart cart through the app as follows:
- Open the Instacart app and login into your account.
- Click on the Cart icon in the top right corner of the app. A cart containing one particular group of shopping listings will be displayed.
- Click on the remove option for all the products one by one.
- An empty cart will be displayed to the user.
Hopefully by following this guide “How do I Clear My Cart on Instacart?“, you have cleared your cart on Instacart easily. You can follow any of the above 2 methods to clear your cart on Instacart.
If this article, helps you to clear your cart on Instacart, then please share this guide with others, visit our other posts and let the Deletemaster go ahead one step.
Thank You! and Happy Learning!
Other Queries We have covered
- Clear Instacart cart
- How to clear Instacart cart
- How to remove products from cart on Instacart
- Best 2 Ways of ClickAndFlirt Delete Account
- How to Delete Your DateMyAge Account?
- How to Delete Your IMVU Account?
- How to Delete a Depop Account?
Where I can find the cart on Instacart?
Once users logged in to their account, can able to see the Cart icon on the top right corner of the home page.
How do I edit my cart on Instacart?
1. Login into your Instacart account.
2. Go to Cart on Instacart.
3. Now, you can edit the quantity or remove any product.
How long does Instacart keep items in the cart?
Instacart doesn’t remove your items from the cart but items may be stocked out later. So you need to place the order as soon as possible.
How to contact the Instacart Support Team?
Users can contact the Instacart support team either through live chat or through contact number 1.844.981.3433(Daily: 8 am – 11 pm ET).
What are the benefits of Instacart+?
1. Users can enjoy unlimited free deliveries on all orders of $35 or more.
2. You can save on average $7 per order.
3. Reduced service cost.
How to place an order on Instacart?
You can place an order by following the steps:
1. Search for your item.
2. Add item to cart.
3. Review your items on the cart.
4. Verify your order details like address and contact details.
5. Place order.
What is Instacart Mastercard®?
The Instacart Mastercard is one type of credit card issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Users can apply for this credit card at TheInstacartMastercard.com.
How to cancel my order?
You can cancel any order through the following methods:
1. Go to your Orders.
2. Click on the View order detail of the order you want to cancel.
3. Click on Manage Order
4. Now, Click on the Cancel my order option to cancel your order.
Who is the CEO of Instacart?
Fidji Simo is the CEO of Instacart. She is a French businessperson.
What time does Instacart open?
As Instacart is an online platform, it’s open 24/7, Monday to Sunday and 365 days a year. However, Instacart is dependent upon the different stores from where you are going to make your order.
When was Instacart founded?
Instacart was founded in June 2012 by entrepreneur Apoorva Mehta.
What is the age requirement for Instacart?
The user’s age should be 18 or above to sign up or to use Instacart.