Do you want to delete or deactivate your DoorDash account? Are you facing any problems with your DoorDash account or because of any other reasons, do you want to know how to delete a DoorDash account permanently?
If you are looking for any help or need guidance for DoorDash account deletion, then you are in the correct place. You can find a detailed step-by-step tutorial to delete or deactivate your account easily.
We have properly verified the DoorDash account and even created our own account multiple times. We have practically tried multiple ways to delete the DoorDash account and found below easy methods as consideration.
Table of Contents
What is DoorDash?
DoorDash is an American on-demand consumer good and food delivery company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. Users can be able to order food, home essentials, snacks, drinks and alcohol.
The company operates in over 650 cities in the USA, United Kingdom, and more.
DoorDash Company Details:
|Type of Company
|San Francisco, California, United States
|Online food ordering
|Tony Xu, Andy Fang, Stanley Tang, Evan Moore
Why should you delete your DoorDash Account?
It may depend upon your usage of your DoorDash account and why you should delete your DoorDash account. Most of the common reasons for which you should deactivate or delete your DoorDash account are as follows:
- If you want to delete your old DoorDash account and unnecessary information or you may be created your account just for a temporary period and get unnecessary newsletters in your inbox and spam folder which is making the inbox more spamming.
- Due to security reasons, When your DoorDash account is deactivated, there may be some chances of removing an extra layer of security to your account which may be a sign of account hacking or data breach.
- Your personal data may be available publically, so it may lead to your account privacy leakage.
How to Delete a DoorDash Account?
If you are sure to delete your DoorDash account and look at the step-by-step process then you can delete your DoorDash account by following the below methods:
- How to Delete a DoorDash account through the website?
- How to Delete a DoorDash account by customer support?
- How to Delete a DoorDash account by calling the Customer Support team?
- How to Delete a DoorDash account by sending an email?
1. How to Delete a DoorDash account through the website?
User can delete their DoorDash account through their website by following the below steps:
Step – 1: Open any browser.
Step – 2: Go to the DoorDash website www.doordash.com and login into your account.
Step – 3: Click on the Menu icon.
Click on the Menu icon available on the top left corner of the page just left to the DoorDash logo.
Step – 4: Click on the Account option on the menu.
Once you will open the Menu, You can be able to see the Account option. Click on the Account option to navigate to your profile details page.
Step – 5: Navigate to the Profile section and click on the Manage Account option.
Once you will be navigated to your Profile details page, click on the Manage Account option as per below.
Step – 6: Click on the Delete Account option on the Manage Account popup.
After going to the Manage Account page, navigate to the Delete Account section and click on the Delete Account option.
Your account will be deleted along with your personal information.
If you have your DoorDash account along with your Caviar account then your information associated with both of the accounts will be affected.
Step – 7: Enter the Verification Code.
One 6-digit verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number. You need to provide that verification code to proceed further.
After enter the verification code, just click on the Submit button to verify your mobile number.
Step – 8: Click on Continue Button.
After verifying your mobile number, click on the Continue button to delete your account.
Once you will delete your account, all information related to your account including your gift card balance will be deleted from the DoorDash database.
Step – 9: Confirm your account deletion request
Click on the Delete Account button to provide your confirmation for account deletion.
Step – 10: Confirm your account deletion request
Once you will confirm your account deletion request, one confirmation message “Your account is being deleted” will be displayed to the user and your data will be deleted within 30 days duration.
2. How to Delete a DoorDash account by Customer Support?
Using the Customer Support option to delete your account is not possible whereas you can deactivate your DoorDash account with their support.
User can reactivate their account again as per their request in future also. If you want to reactivate your account, then you just need to connect with Customer Support again.
Deactivating your DoorDash account may take more time as compared to deleting your account. You are requested to keep this in your mind before proceeding further. Otherwise, you can also try other methods to delete your account permanently.
Follow the below steps to delete your DoorDash account via Customer Support:
- Step – 1: Visit the help page on DoorDash by clicking on help.doordash.com.
- Step – 2: Fill out the Contact Us form correctly.
- Step – 3: Enter your full name, email, and phone number correctly.
- Step – 4: Choose your Category as Account Settings.
- Step – 5: Select None for Subcategory.
- Step – 6: Explain why you want to delete your DoorDash account with your account information in the Description text box.
- Step – 7: Click on the Submit button.
Once you will submit your request, the Customer Support team will verify it and deactivate your account. They may contact you regarding other information like your contact number, your registered email and more.
If you are unable to perform any of the above steps or facing any problems, then you can go for the other methods to perform your account deletion.
3. How to Delete a DoorDash account by calling the Customer Support team?
You can connect with the DoorDash Customer Care Representatives by directly connecting with them via phone at 855-431-0459.
Once you will be connected with the Customer Support Representative, request that you want to delete your DoorDash account and provide your correct reason along with other details to delete your account smoothly.
4. How to Delete a DoorDash account by sending an email?
User can delete their DoorDash account by sending an email by following the below steps:
- Step #1: Open your registered email account on any browser.
- Step #2: Compose a new email to [email protected].
- Step #3: Keep the subject “REQUEST FOR DOORDASH ACCOUNT DELETION”.
- Step #4: Provide your valid reason for deleting your DoorDash account with other account details and erase all account information. You can also provide the below details to proceed easily.
- First & Last Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your registered email
Are you confused about how to write the correct email for DoorDash account deletion, you can just refer to the below sample email:
Subject: Request for DoorDash Account Deletion
Hi DoorDash Team,
I want to delete my account as I am not going to use my account further.
Please delete my DoorDash account including all infomation and please find the below account information.
Contact No: *Your_Contact_Number*
Thanks and regards,
If still you are unsatisfied or not able to delete your DoorDash account, then you can also directly contact their customer care number for quick assistance.
Hopefully by following this guide “How to delete a DoorDash account?“, you have deleted your DoorDash account easily. You can use any of the above 4 methods to deactivate or delete your account, while requesting to delete your account by Customer Support or through email may take up to a few days to be completed as it has some dependency upon the DoorDash support team.
If this article, helps you to delete your DoorDash account, then please share this guide with your friends or relatives and let the deletemaster go ahead one step.
Thank You! and Happy Learning!
Other Queries We Have Covered
- How to Delete DoorDash account
- DoorDash Delete Account
- can you delete the DoorDash account?