– The Toyota Tacoma faces fierce competition as America's best-selling mid-sized pickup. – Redesigned Tacoma with innovative features and options.
– Mid-size pickups hold 3.6% market share in the US. – Buyers seek functionality, added features, and comfort. – Rising prices due to demand for versatile trucks.
– Wide range of options for the new Toyota Tacoma. – Engine choices include a hybrid variant. – Extra-rugged Trailhunter off-road model.
– Tacoma competes with Ford Ranger, GMC Canyon, Chevrolet Colorado, and Nissan Frontier. – Trailhunter off-road version rivals Jeep Gladiator and GMC Canyon AT4X AEV.
– Base model: 2.4L four-cylinder engine, 228 horsepower. – Upgraded models: Turbocharged engine, 278 horsepower. – Manual transmission available for off-road enthusiasts.
– i-Force Max hybrid system enhances Tacoma's power. – Combines 2.4L engine with electric motor. – Prioritizes power for demanding tasks.
– Tacoma: TRD Pro, TRD Off-road, Trailhunter. – TRD Pro: Hybrid system, high-speed off-road suspension. – TRD Off-Road: Engineered for rugged terrains, hybrid optional.
– Tacoma Limited: Luxury in the lineup. – Features: Power retractable side steps, adjustable suspension. – Premium 10-speaker stereo, removable external speaker.
– Prices range from $30,000 to $50,000. – Most Tacoma models available later this year. – Trucks with i-Force Max hybrid system arrive in spring 2024.
– The all-new Toyota Tacoma rises to the challenge of a competitive truck market. – Diverse options, powerful engines, and off-road prowess make it a top choice.